Call for special sessions
The special session submission is closed! For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This conference will offer you the opportunity to organise a special session on an emerging topic in
water science for impact, focussing on the interaction between scientists, companies, NGOs and policy makers. The special session should be of interest for a broad audience.
Each of the sessions will last 90 minutes. In exceptional cases you can also apply for two time slots of 90 minutes.
How to apply?
Prospective organizers of special sessions should submit proposals indicating:
- Title of the proposed special session
- Organizer(s) of the session (names, affiliation and short biography)
- Main idea of the session: explain the content, such as topics, and the form – e.g. presentations, discussion by panel / audience etc. Please specify the way you will organise the interaction between scientists and stakeholders (companies, NGOs, policy makers, etc.) (max 300 words)
- Names of 4-5 presenters and titles of presentations, including short abstracts of the presentations (max 300 words)
- 18 May 2018: applications proposals for special sessions
- June 2018: notification of special sessions acceptance
- September 2018: publication of final programme
- 16 – 18 October 2018: Water Science for Impact Conference in Wageningen, The Netherlands
For any questions about the special sessions: please contact the chair of the steering committee,
Prof. Carolien Kroeze, Carolien.Kroeze@wur.nl